Law Offices of Robert P. Gaffney
Call today for a consultation:

permanent residence immigration Archives

Spousal sponsorship processing delays

It is not uncommon for a United States citizen to get married to someone who is a citizen of another country. If the couple at any point wishes to live in the U.S., the spouse who is the U.S. citizen must apply to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service for a spousal sponsorship so that their partner may legally live and work in the country. This process, it seems, can take longer than some believe it should.

Email Us For A Response

Do You Need A Business Immigration Expert Who Thrives On Challenges?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy