Bring over the right talent with a temporary visa

On Behalf of | Jun 4, 2020 | Temporary Work Visa

U.S. employers may want to grow their companies by securing a temporary visa for nonimmigrant workers. The U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs states that foreign workers must use a visa to temporarily work in the country. There are a few visa options to bring over that key team member.

The H-1B visa is appropriate for specialty occupation workers, who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher, and such degree is required for the job position. Bring over an executive or manager within the company using an L-1A visa, or certain specialized knowledge employees with an L-1B. That renowned scientist, educator or artist can come to the US with the O-1 visa. Or, the TN visa allows the company to bring over Mexican or Canadian professionals on a temporary basis.

To determine what visa options are right for you, consult with one of our immigration attorneys. Helpful information in making the determination include a candidate’s updated resume or curriculum vitae, basic information regarding the candidate, and details regarding he company and offered position.

Our experienced attorneys are available to assist you in securing the right specialist with a temporary visa, and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

This information is not intended to constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between Law Offices of Robert P. Gaffney and anyone else. This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice based on an individual or organization’s particular facts and circumstances, and it should not be considered as such.